According to data storage form:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page. Therefore, none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. It is used, generally, to provide the services of purchase and registration, and to remind settings and preferences in the user's navigation, such as: language selection, theme selection, menu preferences, internal bookmarks of the web, etc.
- Cookies de origen: servidas directamente por el mismo dominio web visitado por el usuario (ej. www.nombredeldominio.com) y normalmente vinculadas a la propia prestación del servicio o tareas de analítica web.
- Cookies de terceros: vinculadas a nombres de dominio alternativos del mismo prestador, o bien a proveedores externos de éste especializados en gestión de campañas publicitarias, personalización o, igualmente, analítica web. Mientras que todos los navegadores aceptan inicialmente cookies de origen, algunos de ellos deshabilitan las de tercera a falta de una acción expresa por parte del usuario.
According to the level of relationship with the user:
- Cookies of origin: served directly by the same web domain visited by the user (eg www.nameofdomain.com) and usually linked to the provision of the service or tasks of web analytics.
- Third-party cookies: linked to alternative domain names of the same provider, or third-party providers specialized in managing advertising campaigns, personalization or, likewise, web analytics. While all browsers initially accept cookies of origin, some of them disable third-party cookies in the absence of an express action on the part of the user.
The cookies listed above can be classified by the 'level of intrusiveness' criterion, on a scale of 1 to 3:
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties in the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their monitoring through websites that the owner of the website visited by the user does not own (eg: management platforms of graphic advertising). The specification of this level is accompanied by its owner. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the prior permission of the user by express confirmation of acceptance.
2) Among the cookies used on our website, we distinguish:
- Strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for a correct navigation or identify the user's session.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or external content supplements such as Google Maps.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes and aimed at guaranteing the best possible service to the user. Usually, the websites make use of 'analytical' cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
The information collected by this type of cookies will be anonymous anyway, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons.
With regard to third party cookies for the personalization of advertising spaces, this website does not use ad servers or, therefore, cookies linked to them for the creation of profiles based on preferences and behavior. In the event that we decide to do so, we will offer you the option of accepting or rejecting said use expressly and prior to its submission.